Fellowship events offer periodic events with fun and fellowship for adults of all ages.
WinGS- Women in God’s Service is open to all women. They meet the 3rd Monday each month except July and December for devotions, activities and fellowship.
Summer softball church league plays at the YMCA from May through July.
Spirited and spiritual gathering of fun and fellowship for Junior and Senior High teens.
Weekly meetings are as follows:
- 5:00 p.m. – Middle School Youth Meeting
- 6:00 p.m. – Shared Dinner & Praise
- 6:45 – 8:00 p.m. – High School Youth Meeting
Extensive mission trips are planned every 3 years. Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas and Kentucky have all been previous destinations for service and spiritual growth.
An annual weekend retreat
2 youth-led worship services
Advent & Lenten Study Series
We have a tradition of offering two short study series, which begin with dessert at 6:15 p.m. followed by a group study/discussion from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.
- Fall series – 4-week study
- Spring series – 6-week study
- Installation and ordination of officers (Elders & Deacons) – 2nd Sunday of January
- Annual meeting to receive reports of the congregation – last Sunday of January
- Election of new officers – mid-fall
- College of Elders gathering
Youth pasta dinner
Christmas cookie walk & basket auction