As God’s people, we are called to follow Christ’s example
in giving FAITHFULLY, HOPEFULLY, and LOVINGLY!
To meet this challenge, it will take the participation of all our members: our prayers, our time and abilities, and our financial participation.
Ways to Give
Whether part of our Sunday service or at some other time in your week, contributing your tithes and offerings is an act of worship so that we may be a blessing in this world. Here are various ways you can give. Thank you so much for supporting the ministries of First Presbyterian Church!
- Online – Make one-time or recurring contributions on the web.
- Worship – Place cash or checks in the weekly Sunday offering plate using the provided envelopes.
- Mail – Gifts can be mailed to: First Presbyterian Church, Attn: Finance Secretary, 870 W. College Ave., Jacksonville, IL 62650.
- In Person – You can also drop off a donation at the church between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Automatic Contributions – The easiest way for most people to set up automatic contributions will be to sign into your bank’s bill pay website, set up a new payee: First Presbyterian Church, 870 W. College Ave., Jacksonville, IL 62650 (if an account is needed use 870-870-870). Most banks allow you to set up recurring payment frequencies. You may also call your local branch to make the arrangements.
- Faithfully pray for the people and ministries of First Presbyterian Church.
- Lovingly give your whole self by sharing your gifts and participating in the life of our church family!
- Take a hopeful step up by increasing your estimate of giving. If all of us were to increase our giving by one percent of our income, we can meet our church’s vision – and MORE!
COMMITMENT SUNDAY – November 21, 2021, 10:00 am
During worship, we will give everyone an opportunity to make a financial commitment to the life and ministry of our church. Please take time to pray about your giving for next year. Then fill out your card and bring it with you to worship this Sunday or mail it to the church office. If you would rather fill out your card online, you can do so by going to www.firstpresjax.org/pledge, clicking the purple “2022 Commitment button” to the right, Or Click Here for a pdf Commitment Card (pdf)